As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Woolworths Group is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading retail groups, supporting well-known brands such as Woolworths, Big W, BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Countdown. Our great team is focused on creating better experiences together, for our custMore...
Woolworths IT is currently in an exciting period of transformation and growth. Among Australia’s earliest adopters of the Google platform and agile methodologies, we are now investing in future-focused IT solutions for our stores and customers - and we need the best and brightest in technology to help us pave the way.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Technology Coach who will be responsible for coaching our people to get the most out of the technology they use, You will keep updated with the latest technology trends, whilst having the ability to explain IT information at a level that is understood by all.
This a great customer facing position which will require excellent communication and integrity.
• Develop, implement and manage new user onboarding functions for the Woolworths Group
• Develop and implement the Change Management framework of new technology into the Woolworths/ IT business
• Develop and facilitate a formalised Train the Trainer program
• Develop and coach customers and support groups to be able to use new technology
• Involved in the ongoing strategy of coaching initiatives
• Build a coaching program that aligns with new technology rollouts. This will include provisioning services such as instructor led workshops, demonstrations, consultation, coaching and the development of task automation activities
• Provide training to each current team member new tasks and demonstrate how various jobs should be performed
• Develop key relationships with all business units to ensure what they need to deliver competitive advantage
• Develop, implement and manage Self Help portal functionality for our end users
• Monitor and coach Tech Coaches
The successful candidate will have:
• 3+ years experience in a Technical supporting position
• 3+ Technology Trainer or Technology Coach experience
• Excellent communication with an approachable and positive attitude
• Change management experience
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: