As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Woolworths Group is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading retail groups, supporting well-known brands such as Woolworths, Big W, BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Countdown. Our great team is focused on creating better experiences together, for our custMore...
At BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits
Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present our stores to be the best place to shop, we believe every BWS team member has a vital role to play.
We want your passion for drinks to help drive and create memorable moments for our customers.
To best serve our customers, the ideal candidate will have good availability across the day, evenings and weekends.
Role of a Liquor Team Member
Our Team Members play an important role in solving customers’ drinks and special occasions needs through their exceptional passion for product, great customer focus and ability to engage with energy every day. Key responsibilities include:
• Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers
• Confidently recommending products to customers which meet their needs
• Working as a cooperative team member, while helping others to learn
• Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
• Carrying out the physical tasks associated with the role
• Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to talk with customers confidently and authentically and provide appropriate solutions
• You don’t need to be a drinks expert to join our team - but you do need to have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge and bringing your ‘vibe’ to the team
• We encourage our team members to own their careers - knowing your purpose is important to be successful in our business
• Being clear how you can lead and make a difference, in any role in our business
Sounds like you? Apply Now!
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Candidates will be required to complete a functional screening assessment as part of the recruitment process
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: