As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Woolworths Group is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading retail groups, supporting well-known brands such as Woolworths, Big W, BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Countdown. Our great team is focused on creating better experiences together, for our custMore...
About the Opportunity
We have several exciting opportunities for experienced Senior Content Producers to join our vibrant and energetic Content Team. In your new role as Senior Content Producer you will manage the editorial strategy and ideate and create content with a multi-channel approach. You will define what content goes where to deliver content customers are looking for. You will support our brand strategy and marketing plan, and align with other strategic frameworks within the business. You will drive market-first ideation and execution and be instrumental in driving our mission to be Australia’s number one food content platform across print, digital and in supermarkets.
You areas of focus will include:
• Multi-channel content ideation with customers at the heart of everything we do
• Multi-channel content execution and optimisation
• Insights and data analysis to effectively construct an editorial strategy in line with our business objectives for effective engagement
• Editorial oversight and copywriting
• Simple actionable strategy development to deliver on our team and business objectives
• Curation and communication of best industry practice for editorial strategy and standards
• Management of our editorial approach to support our brand and provide the utility and inspiration customers are seeking
• Engagement of key stakeholders across the business to effectively execute the editorial strategy
• Lead cross-business integration across teams and channels, including Social Media, Marketing Comms, Digital Experience, Cartology, In-store Marketing and Traffic
• Lead reporting for the content team - cross-channel
• Evaluate work against KPIS, optimise and iterate our approach
• Creative contribution in language, tone of voice and editorial direction - Develop best practice copy for key channels including website, catalogue etc
We would love to hear from you if you have several years experience in a similar role ideally gained in a large scale organisation preferably within the FMCG industry (though, not essential.) You will have exceptional ideation, communication and content execution skills.
Naturally, you will have a passion for rich content creation, customer engagement and have an eye for detail.
You will have a ‘skys the limit’ approach, with impeccable stakeholder management and the ability to manage conflicting projects . In addition, your skills and experience will be supported by a degree in Marketing or similar.
In addition you will also have experience in:
● Marketing communications
● Content reporting
● Knowledge of digital ecosystems and effective digital executions
● Ideally food content, trends, behaviours
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: