As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Woolworths Group is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading retail groups, supporting well-known brands such as Woolworths, Big W, BWS, Dan Murphy’s and Countdown. Our great team is focused on creating better experiences together, for our custMore...
Are you looking for a supportive team environment? Do you want to coach and guide our team members and leaders? We might just have the opportunity for you!
What’s on offer:
• We are an inclusive and supportive team committed to your development and have an environment of shared learning with a strong support network to help further strengthen and develop your skills
• You can springboard your HR career at Woolworths by working with an internationally recognised brand and gaining exposure to a large variety of matters whilst supporting over 200 000 + employees
• Full time & part time opportunities available, supported by strong growth opportunities
About our team:
The Employee Relations team are responsible for delivering quality support nationally across all workplace relations, payroll, benefits and HR matters.
By joining our team, you will contribute to a culture of service excellence supported by robust HR processes and technology. You will provide tailored support for internal customers and HR teams across the full Woolworths operating model, identifying new ways of enhancing the line manager and employee experience.
About the Role:
Due to ongoing evolution within our team and service model, we have multiple opportunities for highly motivated and inquisitive individuals to join the HR Shared Services team as an Employee Relations Advisor.
These are permanent full time and part time opportunities based in our Eight Mile Plains office. Our hours of operation are from 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday and we are open to discussing what a good working week would be like for you.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Provide high quality advice on a wide range of common and specialised HR matters, including guidance and coaching for employees and line managers on workplace relations matters such as employee welfare, performance management, policy interpretation, wellness and health
• Provide targeted guidance and support for the varied Supermarket, Liquor, Supply Chain and Corporate teams across the Woolworths Group
• Meet all KPI’s and objectives aligned to the Workplace Relations objectives and targeted service levels
• Provide exceptional customer service experiences through efficient evaluation, closure and/or escalation of all queries and advice
• Work closely with other HR service teams to ensure learning and knowledge sharing across all HR and business teams
We’re looking for passionate individuals who are committed to delivering quality solutions in a fast paced, high volume environment. You will bring with you:
• Previous experience in Workplace Relations, ER or HR generalist role
• Strong communication, computer literacy and time management skills
• Proven solid analytical skills
• Ability to thrive in an evolving environment
• Curiosity and empathy, with an eye for the bigger picture
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #Work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: