As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
• Be part of a value-focused, diverse and inclusive team
• Foster collaboration across teams within the division and across the group
• A 12 month opportunity in Melbourne CBD
About The Role
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 12 Month Opportunity
As the Correspondent Banking Manager , you will support the Correspondent Banking Lead work to improve the approach to Correspondent Banking Know Your Customer processes, Enhanced Customer Due Diligence, Risk Assessments and Investigators training.
Your role will support the Correspondent Banking Lead to work closely with multiple stakeholder to plan for and deliver compliance outcomes, manage project risks, issues, drive high performance delivery and engage stakeholders across the business.
You will be supporting the Correspondent Banking Lead for:
• Planning, prioritisation and project management – Developing and maintaining project plans/schedules, effective and efficient delivery and managing project risks, issues and dependencies
• Stakeholder engagement – Ensuring the close engagement of project stakeholders across FCP, Divisions and project sponsors/senior staff. This includes the preparation of information for senior Committee reporting.
• Change management – Effectively delivering change to imbed project outputs into ANZ and achieve Accord’s compliance objectives.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• Relevant experience in financial crime (preferably in Correspondent Banking)
• Curious and constantly exploring innovations, industry/environmental changes.
• Comfortable to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and work hands-on, collaboratively with passion and energy as a key member of a fast-paced agile team
• Strong verbal, written and numeracy communication skills with proven ability to document business requirements
• Can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a medium complexity and works collaboratively as part of a team
• Establish collaborative working relationships and be able to build strong collaboration and networks internally
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS120683)
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: