As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
• Work for a leader in Flexibility in the work place
• Collaborative and high performing team
• Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
About The Role
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
As an Audit Manager you will conduct research and fieldwork for assigned audit areas of medium technical difficulty, contributing to the assessment of the risk profile and controls of the business area under audit.
You will conduct research and fieldwork on components of an assigned work area within a business, working towards a clear understanding of the business drivers and risk profiles of the business. You will critically analyse the appropriate use and/or effectiveness of internal controls within that area.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have skills, knowledge and experience in the following:
• Tertiary qualified, ideally having completed, or working towards completion of Professional (CPA/CA/CIA) or Post Graduate qualifications.
• Develops good relationships with stakeholders on audits.
• Communicates sometimes difficult messages with courage and overcomes resistance to audit work and recommendations.
• Work experience in delivering a risk internal audit methodology, or similar experience, such as external audit or risk. Must have experience in designing fieldwork, executing fieldwork to high quality standards and drafting and communicating key audit messages and recommendations effectively.
• Constantly delivers on assigned goals and strives to better these goals despite obstacles, setbacks or uncertainty
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS122414).
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: