As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
Job Title: Senior Splunk Engineer (Full Time)
Location: Melbourne, CBD
• Do work that matters on a large scale
• Collaborate with talented teams of engineers and leaders in their field
• Join a progressive organisation with the people and policies you want
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive and to achieve this, we need a talented Splunk Engineer to join our Technology Operations team. The team delivers best in class service quality, enriched capability, agile and stable change, through service data, analytics and service automation.
As a Monitoring Engineer (Splunk), you will provide enterprise wide tools and services to enable Technology Operations and Development Teams, to effectively maintain and deliver high quality Technology Services.
What a typical day might look like:
• Undertake the support and maintenance activities to enable monitoring and insights of the technology landscape.
• Collaborate across all Technology to drive improvement in our ability to effectively utilise monitoring across Technology.
• Contribute to drive innovation and efficiencies within the Operational Tools Services CoE and Technology more broadly.
• Contribute to the development of best in class, leading monitoring systems and tooling capability.
• Participate in, and where required, lead sprints to deploy monitoring tools and services which enable real time monitoring and insight for a Command Centre environment.
• Provide consulting services to projects to assess, define, and implement fit for purpose and cost effective monitoring solution and toolsets.
What will likely be in your toolkit?
• Strong knowledge and experience with Application Performance & Monitoring tools and concepts; Of particular advantage would be experience in deployment and management of Splunk.
• Splunk Architect Certification preferred (but not mandatory)
• Solid consulting experience in development of Splunk dashboards, apps and other complex integration
• Exposure to premium Splunk apps, i.e. ITSI, Business Flow, VMWare
• Solid experience in Windows, Solaris, Linux (RHEL)
• Experience in developing or using Devops and CI/CD technologies tools
• Exposure to cloud provider like AWS or GCP
• The ability to problem solve, whilst keeping the customer needs at the forefront.
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So if this role interests you and you feel you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS124262).
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: