As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
• Be part of an exciting team within ANZ Private Bank
• Cater to ANZ’s portfolio of high value client family groups
• Offer the best banking, investment and wealth needs of our Private Bank customers
About The Role
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
ANZ Private caters to ANZ's highest net worth individuals and family groups, assisting them to manage, grow and preserve their assets. We provide our clients with a personalised relationship and holistic solutions tailored to their values, aspirations, needs and concerns and their financial situation.
In this Sydney based role, you will be managing a portfolio of high value clients with complex investment, lending and personal banking needs. You will be the primary relationship contact supported by an associate and specialists enabling timely and relevant solutions for all your client’s needs.
Your key accountabilities would be but not limited to:
• Maximise client satisfaction and advocacy by effectively executing on a proactive client contact/account plan tailored to needs of existing clients.
• Explore existing client banking needs and structure solutions to achieve their objectives.
• Ensuring the delivery of an industry leading client experience through ANZ Private's differentiated client propositions and client engagement framework.
• Collaborate with other internal ANZ Divisions and external stakeholders to build and convert a pipeline of future Life Enhancing Private clients and grow existing mutual client relationships.
• Work with Associate Private Banker to achieve assigned client acquisition targets through proactive solicitation of new clients and seeking referrals from existing clients.
• Meet assigned deposit, lending and investment targets through the needs based introduction and appropriate positioning of banking and investment solutions.
• Generate Wealth Income through identifying opportunities to engage specialist advisors with existing and new clients.
• Mitigate financial risks to the business.
• Keep across key economic and market trends impacting the industry.
• Ensure all transactional banking and lending solutions are suitable and compliantly executed and that client expectations are effectively managed.
• Ensure appropriate and consistent governance across the set whilst maintaining strong deal execution.
• Create & execute business plan to drive customer satisfaction and portfolio growth including strategic & tactical actions
• Use of client relationship tools, client engagement framework and infrastructure.
• Proven ability to embrace change.
• Commitment to give and receive feedback to develop self and others.
• Work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders through effective communication to achieve best outcome for client.
• 100% compliance with mandatory learning requirements at all times.
• Maintain CAD.
• Implement checks and measures to ensure the Life Enhancing set is at all times fully compliant with regulatory standards and internal policies and procedures.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following experiences, knowledge and skills:
• Proven experience working on ANZ products, systems & processes
• Knowledge of transactional banking, lending and judgmental credit process.
• Demonstrated experience as a trusted relationship banker who is able to represent clients’ interests and evolving needs.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills is required
• Strong focus on compliance, attention to detail & flawless execution is required
• RG146 educational requirements specific for role
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS124233).
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: