As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
Journey Expert, Marketing & Strategy – Home Owners Tribe
The purpose of the Home Owners Tribe is to make ANZ the best bank for Australians looking to buy, own or sell a home (efficiently, honestly and fairly).
As a Journey Expert – Marketing & Strategy, you will be responsible for continually improving the reasons for Australians to choose ANZ. This will be through leading the collection of deep customer , buying journey & channel insight, designing compelling propositions (across a wide spectrum of choice drivers such as product & packaging, price, services, process, education, credit policy) and then delivering these through excellent execution across all buying channels along with distinctive advertising and communications.
Who are you?
• A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
• The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
• Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
• Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
• Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
• A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
• Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you bring to the Tribe:
To grow and be successful in this role, you will bring the following:
• Tertiary/post graduate marketing qualifications
• 10 + years experience as a product marketing manager , preferably in financial services or services industries. Experienced strategic marketer proficient with product management principles, new product development and product change processes including customer insight collection and synthesis, designing and testing products, pricing and customer propositions and taking propositions to market through multiple channels
• Commercially savvy with strong results focus – you know the business & customer performance drivers and strive to improve them. You continually sets challenging goals and identifies opportunities for improvements in outcomes,
• Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Proficient in sourcing and analysing information, across market intelligence, customer intelligence and portfolio economics to synthesise and use for customer propositions
• Proficient in integrated marketing & digital communications including media strategy, creative process and production, personalisation and targeting
• Familiarity with customer channels and proficiency in journey mapping including how customers interact with online, offline first and third party channels.
• A growth mindset, resilient nature, and an ability to cope and support others through ambiguity, uncertainty and change at pace.
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands
Role Type: Permanent
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS123081
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: