As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
• Dynamic Team and work environment
• Join a company that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
• Build your career your way
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent
The Global Financial Crime Filter Tuning team has responsibility for the maintenance and ongoing development of the Bank’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions platforms, engaging with Group and in-country compliance stakeholders across the jurisdictions on the global platform, managing new work streams and providing subject matter expertise on platform functionality.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
Mandatory Technical Skills including;
• Advanced SQL or SAS experience including views and complex queries with preference for exposure to advanced data science techniques / languages – Machine Learning, Python etc.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VBA, Pivot tables and formulas.
• Project/time management and planning. Ability to pre-empt and resolve problems, mitigate risks and issues.
• Previous experience in a role focussed on data analysis or modelling and implementation of solutions based on this analysis.
• Able to build strong, open and collaborative relationships, influence and negotiate outcomes and ability to communicate confidently and effectively with senior business stakeholders
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS119569.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: