As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
First, a bit about ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ NWOW Video
The purpose of the Digital Sales Experience Tribe is to attract and engage customers to evaluate, sign up and activate solutions that meet their banking needs and grow digital sales.
As an Analyst, your role is to develop a deep understanding of the business and technical environments. Your strong skills in analysing and refining requirements will be used to increase the quality and efficiency of solutions being built by your squad, ensuring the stability of systems and optimise the end-to-end customer experience.
You can also check out our Analyst persona to get an insight in to what a day in their life might look like.
Who are you?
• A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
• The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
• Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
• Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
• Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
• A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
• Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you bring to the Tribe:
• Experience and system knowledge in any of the following is desirable:
o Adobe product suite
o Customer Service Platform (CSP)
• System knowledge to turn customer needs into requirements and workable technology outcomes
• Excellent analytical, strategic and conceptual thinking skills
• Experience in translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement solutions to perform more effective and efficient analysis
• demonstrated critical thinking skills and the ability to condense complex ideas and information into a language appropriate for the audience; high-level negotiation, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with the proven ability to liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
You will also have the following specialised skills:
• Ability to solve complex problems using a range of techniques
• Have engineer background
• Experience in analysing system architecture
• Experience in System Design
• Experience in Jira / Confluence
• Ability to identify MVP through planning, organising, modelling and prioritising requirements with stakeholders
• Partnering with Experience Designer to extract in-depth customer insights when defining requirements
• Agile experience and understanding of fundamentals
This opportunity is located at 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC - please click here for more information on core skills you would bring or grow in this role.
Further general information on our NWOW opportunities and selection approach is available on Max.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: