As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
• Identify and develop home loan business opportunities for the Chadstone Home Centre
• Provide exceptional customer service to our external business partners and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Build the capability of our home lenders to ensure their continued business development and momentum
About The Role
Role Location: Shop B190 Chadstone Shopping Complex, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone, VIC 3148
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift Schedule: Standard working hours, 40hours per week
ANZ's Chadstone Home Centre is a dedicated home loan business providing a full range of home loan solutions. Our customer focused proposition and enthusiastic, committed team has helped generate significant home loan growth and we now have an exciting opportunity for a business development manager to join us and help build our success further.
As the Business Development Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Identify and develop new home loan business opportunities from existing and new relationships, both within and outside of ANZ
• Build and maintain these relationships with key stakeholders so that the ANZ Home Centre is the destination of choice
• Support and develop our home lenders capability both in home loan writing as well as business development
• Your primary goal will be to increase market share and support the execution of ANZ’s home loan growth strategy, whilst building and leveraging relationships & business opportunities.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following:
• An existing Circle of Influence &/or external network to leverage in building business momentum
• Deep business development & sales experience, preferably in the financial services industry
• A passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
• A vibrant, outgoing growth mindset to complement the existing high performing team
• ANZ Home Loan Product and Credit knowledge is an advantage
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS123156)
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: