As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. We employMore...
Release Lead – Australian Business Transformation
Our culture encourages people to stretch their contribution by making the very best use of their full talent set. This has sprouted an environment for individuals to tackle complex problems and be part of exciting work that will change the future of banking.
What’s your mission
Plan, manage and deploy our solutions into production and iterate onwards. We operate predominantly agile, with a mix of complex orchestration across value streams, services and other partners. We are looking for people who are comfortable with Agile delivery and can help interpret the specific delivery intent and develop a repeatable production release approach that is automated where possible.
What will your day look like?
You’ll be part of a dynamic, fast paced program of work that is important to the future of banking. It’s a great time to join as we start promoting more of our solutions into production.
• Own and represent solutions / features allocated for release.
• Work closely with other Release Leads, Agile Delivery Leads, DevOps Engineers, to develop a complex schedule and dependency plans which are simplified and easy to work with.
• Collaborate with Security and Risk to understand risk profiles, controls and safely deploy.
• Drive continuous improvement, automation and deeper stakeholder engagement.
• Contribute to our evolving engineering culture, where we put the customer first.
What’s in your toolkit?
The Australian Business Transformation has a start-up feel, so we look for people who are known for getting stuff done, solve problems, change agents who work with vigour and energy! You’ve also;
• Managed releases in complex enterprise Agile environment for a large Transformation program. You might have a Release, Environments and/or Tech PM background.
• Familiar with automated CI/CD with a good mix of Cloud (SaS, IaaS, PaaS) on prem (physical VM) network, security and integration.
• You understand the importance of release cadence, change and implementation, documenting impact analysis and pivoting when needed.
• Worked in projects where strategies like feature toggling, canary testing and decoupling has been implemented
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (ID: AUS124375).
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: